Telling Someone About Your Shit

 

Telling Someone About Your Shit :)

I have an incredibly funny story and nobody to share it with! I'm sorry but this may be a long message. So about a month ago I signed up for this babysitting/ nanny website for those in need. Most of the ads wanted a lot of experience so I didn't apply. I simply created a profile with my contact information (phone number included) for anyone interested. Well About two weeks ago somebody finally responded! His message was pretty odd but I still responded. He said "you watch my sons age 6 and 1 Monday- Friday. Pay is 25/ Hour". Okay... already seems gimmicky because nobody pays that much and this guy didn't even attempt a hello. My response was " I'm definitely interested, what part of town do you live in"? He says "Where exactly do you reside"? Uhm alright this guy is weird and cannot give me any straight facts. So I don't respond to him.... Again this was two weeks ago. Fast forward to today. My husband and I go into our local grocery store. We always start in produce and work ourselves around. As soon as we walk in he says "I need to go to the bathroom, I'll meet you there," Of course he means produce. We are not there for that so I think I'll send him a text saying " Frozen food" thinking he will figure out where I am. Uhmmmm.... I accidentally finally responded to the babysitting gig guy with that message. LMAO!!! I guess that's where I reside now!

0 comments: