I will Fight For Ever

I will Fight For Ever






I'm not perfect, I am full of defects, each has captivated me what ... I love far beyond what I can ... I'm friends more than they deserve ... But there's a side of me that I myself unaware ... I dream of unusual things, desire things that maybe I do not need ... Often love who does not deserve my love ... And so I living the life wishing I can not be dreaming of a dream that may never perform ... But I have something that surprises me ... I have the courage to fight for what I can not have ... I have imagination to create my little dreams my way ... I have the strength to endure pain that even I do not believe I was able to overcome ... And so I will learn ... And so I'm going down and up the roller coaster that is life .. In the ups and downs of life I balance on my courage and move on .. And not matter how many times I fall ... My courage makes me strong ... And the creeping serve to bring me down but never to make me give up ... I fight for what I believe ... I love what for me is worth ... I do not care what happens out there ... No matter whether they are good or bad times ... I want to be happy here and now ....

 

0 comments: