unhappy :(





I am not going to name names but someone close to me treated me like rubbish last night and I couldn't wait to be away from this person. It seemed to be a 'let's see how far we can bring Auntydote down' night.

First it was said that I am 'silly' for changing my diet to suit prediabetes when there's no way of knowing I will develop diabetes. I tried to tell the person if you don't change diet/lifestyle chances are you will get full blown diabetes. No, wasn't listening to any facts, like I only have one kidney not working to full capacity, which of course would eventually become very affected by diabetes. No, I am silly apparently.

Then I was got at for not having a job; a proper job with a wage slip. When I explained about fibromyalgia and how some days I can barely get out of bed, that wasn't enough. This person told me I am getting older and as we age we all get pain, so I should at least do some voluntary work.

After this conversation, this person asked me to help them lift a huge chest full of photo albums and the like across two rooms. I said I daren't because I'd probably be in more pain for a few days if I did. This person told me to 'get a grip' and tutted, then fetched someone else to help with it.

I reckon this person is a bit fed up of their life to be honest and they just needed someone to have a go at, to relieve their frustration. Thanks!

0 comments: