A Visit To Malta

A Visit To Malta


  A few years back, I visited this beautiful island. It was my friend's idea. We both flew in from different countries, I by the way of Rome, she came from Moscow. It was great experience, and we had a really good time!

Malta is a wonderful mixing pot of different cultures. Because of its central location in the sea, this island was a coveted spot by many countries. English, Italians, Arabs tried at some point or another to take over the island. Because of that, Malta has crazy exciting history, many secrets, traditions but also it's very modern and comfortable to travel.

Going from the airport, I remember being amazed at the sandlike castles and architectures, blue skies and air filled with aromas of herbs such as thyme, aniseed and flowers.

Mdina was a particularly amazing place to visit. It has Arabic like city arrangement, and all the buildings date back to the Medieval ages.

I'd love to go back there one day.

0 comments: