Lovely Snow

Lovely Snow
Lovely Snow 

Lovely Snow 

As most of you know I am not a big fan of the snow. Mother Nature and I have had some serious talks this winter about all the snow that was falling while we were living at my mother and brother in laws house. We did a lot of shoveling while we lived there. Some days it was so pretty to see it snow but then it just kept coming doing and made us envy the snow and winter. Now all I can say is looking out our living room window and watching the snow fall is beautiful.

Don't get me wrong I will be beyond happy when Spring is here and I look forward to the summer months as well. I do however have to say that being able to just sit here and watch the snow falling outside, is a great way to spend a nice quiet Saturday at home with my hubby and Sassy Girl. Knowing that we will never have to shovel for at least a year or while we are still living in our apartment, Priceless! Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

0 comments: