Beautiful Romantic Moonlight






Chasing the moonlight
I thought I had it all. The one reason to be happy when my life was in a mess of its own. A reason not to give up and be the person that I should be. A course to be a better man, a better human, to be sensitized. I should take off my thinking hat. I was wrong in all the ways possible.
They say you ought to fight for the things that you love. But what if those things don't want to be fought for? At least not by you. Do you still fight to certify your battle, your reasons? Do you still raise arm to show that someone how much they mean? How much they should want you to fight for them? Or do you move on and find happiness in other lands?
Is it much easier to forget something you can't get out of your mind? Is it better to run away from something you're holding on? Is it possible to ascend downwards? Is it possible to hate the very thing that made you lose yourself and be the you that is concealed?
Is life better off running or living? Is life better of winning or living? Do you ever really catch a shooting star? Do you ever try to chase the moonlight?

0 comments: