Have You Ever Felt So Smart You Were Stupid?


Lovely Snow
                                                               Have You Ever Felt So Smart You Were Stupid

Have You Ever Felt So Smart You Were Stupid?


I sometimes allow myself to get ahead of myself. Knowledge may be power, but it is also the path to 'stupid'. I am not saying I'm stupid, just that I sometimes act without thinking things through. It is in my nature to be helpful but sometimes it gets me into trouble.

I love M***k more than she will ever know yet in helping someone I have made her concerned about that love. I feel very stupid at the moment and will be sitting out the afternoon from Driving and my normal activities of researching addiction, writing and posting in several places.
It would seem I have allowed the internet to talk hold of me far too much.
Have you ever done something and then realized it was not good without talking it through?

0 comments: